-
Administrator
Site Admin-
For what little it's worth, I'll confirm the correct EN DVD 4.1.1 md5 that everyone else is reporting:
e967af32cc5b9e7a91825877b65555a8 *KNOPPIX_V5.1.1DVD-2007-01-04-EN.iso
The file size is exactly 4,324,202,496 bytes for the iso file.
(Gilles dropped the leading e in his post, but anyone following the thread can see which md5 he got). I got this by BT in under 11 hours on a 1.5 meg dsl connection, doing plenty of other things on the connection and not seeing any impact. Of course, the bt download was good the first time. Ideally I might have got the 4.01 gig. download in 2 to 3 hours less given my bandwidth, but I'm quite pleased with this.
Perhaps those reporting repeated bad downloads from the mrrors would consider that the advice in the downloading faq to use BT might have some merit. and, of course, don't download to a FAT partition that will not hold a file this large, and use a recent BT client (versions before somewhere around 4.0 had a 4 gig limit).
I can also report that Gilles' vmx boots the iso nicely. OK, I got a curious message that the process for multi-media died unexpectedly, but overall things are looking good.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00