I have tried browsing forums, google etc but can't seem to find a relevant link.
I tried starting a computer that I cannot get to boot from windows cd(it was working fine for past few years, then just stopped booting up) from knoppix cd I created.
when I try "cheat code" knoppix vga=0 debug -b3 I get the error message CPI Warning (utdelete-037: Large Reference Count (4001) in object dffd24fc [2060127]
when i try "cheat code" failsafe debug -b3 I get an error message which finishes <0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
Do you think this computer has a terminal problem?
any help appreciated

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99