-
error messages - CPI Warning and Kernel Panic
I have tried browsing forums, google etc but can't seem to find a relevant link.
I tried starting a computer that I cannot get to boot from windows cd(it was working fine for past few years, then just stopped booting up) from knoppix cd I created.
when I try "cheat code" knoppix vga=0 debug -b3 I get the error message CPI Warning (utdelete-037
: Large Reference Count (4001) in object dffd24fc [2060127]
when i try "cheat code" failsafe debug -b3 I get an error message which finishes <0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
Do you think this computer has a terminal problem?
any help appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By misterdj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
-
By shivakumara.madegowda in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2006, 11:54 AM
-
By nirupama in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2006, 06:32 AM
-
By Bones85 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By dinacre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB Wifi 8th/9th Geb 1151 Motherboard
$84.99