-
And exactly how am I supposed to do that? I can't look at the knoppix structure from Win2K... Knoppix shows up as just as one file in the KNOPPIX directory... and of course when I boot knoppix, I am dumpped to a mini shell that can't access the filesystem.
I think I'm just going to revive an old machine and load RedHat. Knoppix is a nice idea, but for nonstandard/unsupported hardware, it's more trouble than it's worth.
Similar Threads
-
By geoffleach in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
-
By davefarber in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:30 AM
-
By 3133 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 03:27 PM
-
By RobTuck in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 04:55 PM
-
By scoozme in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2i – i7‑1165G7 – 16GB – No SSD – No AC
$245.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 512GB SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00

Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99