I have tried browsing forums, google etc but can't seem to find a relevant link.
I tried starting a computer that I cannot get to boot from windows cd(it was working fine for past few years, then just stopped booting up) from knoppix cd I created.
when I try "cheat code" knoppix vga=0 debug -b3 I get the error message CPI Warning (utdelete-037: Large Reference Count (4001) in object dffd24fc [2060127]
when i try "cheat code" failsafe debug -b3 I get an error message which finishes <0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
Do you think this computer has a terminal problem?
any help appreciated

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99