-
how to generally view hardware
I have searched these forums, the FAQs and the web for this information, as well as scouring the Knoppix menus. I am a long time Mandriva user, and rely on the "MCC--->hardware" function to view all hardware on a given machine. I can't find a similar hardware summary app in Knoppix. What am I missing?
Is there an app somewhere on the menus that gives a complete view of hardware and module use? I have a Knoppix 5.0 DVD running on a machine here and I wanted to see what memory is installed and in which slot, there's 3 RAM modules of different sizes and I'd hoped to determine which was the smallest one. (in order to replace it)
A one-stop, view all hardware app would be a godsend. Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By Sebulba in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 07:02 AM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 09:59 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 03:40 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

YEASTAR MODEL TA2400 NEOGATE VOIP ANALOG FXS GATEWAY WITH 24 CHANNEL PHONE/FAX
$250.00

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99