dos screen
lspci
gui desktop
Knoppix
System
KInfoCenter Info Center
I have searched these forums, the FAQs and the web for this information, as well as scouring the Knoppix menus. I am a long time Mandriva user, and rely on the "MCC--->hardware" function to view all hardware on a given machine. I can't find a similar hardware summary app in Knoppix. What am I missing?
Is there an app somewhere on the menus that gives a complete view of hardware and module use? I have a Knoppix 5.0 DVD running on a machine here and I wanted to see what memory is installed and in which slot, there's 3 RAM modules of different sizes and I'd hoped to determine which was the smallest one. (in order to replace it)
A one-stop, view all hardware app would be a godsend. Any suggestions?
dos screen
lspci
gui desktop
Knoppix
System
KInfoCenter Info Center
A good Julian '07 to ya.Originally Posted by marhleet
Above familiar, fun, but not enough. lspci doesn't cover chip sets, device modules, mem sockets, much else. kinfocenter has same limitations, though most fun, wow the eye.
lspci -v
gives more but probably same as the info center

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95
LOT OF 2 Micron 8GB 1Rx4 NN4-2133P-RZZZ-02 MTA18ASF1G72PF1Z-2G1T12AAIGD DDR4 RAM
$49.99
MICRON MTC40F204WS1RC48BB1 96GB (1X96GB) 2RX4 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER MEMORY
$2650.00
Hynix HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 2Rx4 ECC Server Memory Module
$194.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35