-
NVIDIA drivers on new kernel in Knoppix 5.1.0 HD install
I would like to first say that the HD install worked better than ever before. I have had problems in earlier versions of the installer freezing before it was complete. No problems at all this time.
The problem I'm having is installing NVIDIA drivers for my card. I'm using the drivers from the NVIDIA website. I am running the script from root in console mode. The problem is it is looking for kernel-source to compile. It isn't finding it, and I don't see the file in Synaptic (I have done the apt-get update) for 2.6.19.1.
Can someone help me with this?
-
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Okay, where do I save and do I need to unzip?
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Similar Threads
-
By pepe in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 05:30 PM
-
By Yakumo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 05:07 PM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 45
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By 3p0cHx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ā Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)ā
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00