I have a MSI USB bluetooth adapter and want to set it up to connect to the net via my cell phones gprs.
It picks up the device and I cane pair with my phone, but if I query the bluetooth modem all i get in the log is errors.
Oh and I get an error message about the sdpd server not starting or not connecting. How do I turn this on.
Please help. My knowledge of linux as awhole is only two days old.

Electronics, Computer Accessories & Vintage PC Software Bargain Box – $25
$25.00
Amstrad PPC640 Vintage Laptop with LCD Display and Accessories
$280.28
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
RARE ISA Video Card, S3 P86C928, 2MB (Diamond Stealth Pro) Vintage, Working
$179.99
ISA Video Card, Tseng Labs ET4000AX, 1MB (8931 REV B) Vintage, Working
$74.99
ISA Video Card, Tseng Labs ET4000AX, 1MB (Diamond SpeedSTAR24) Vintage, Working
$84.99
Vintage Retro Handheld Computer 386SX 16MB RAM with 2-Hour Battery and USB Port
$412.91
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99