-
5.0 vs 5.1
I have the 5.0 dvd & the 5.1 cd of Knoppix
I'm behind a firewall so dhcp doesn't work
The settings that work on the 5.0 dvd won't work on the 5.1 cd
I wanted the cd so I can install it to a usb thumb drive so I can load partimage backups from dvd instead of off a harddrive.
It would be nice to be able to update this smaller install.
Why would the dvd consistently work when the cd wont?
I did a testcd after the bittorent finished downloading, could I still have a bad copy?
Or is there a glitch in the networking of this newer version?
Similar Threads
-
By ploskinj in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2007, 08:29 PM
-
By carpie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 02:04 AM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit #2
$838.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00