I found it: http://kanotix.com/Article181.htmlOriginally Posted by kirol
Compiz instead of Beryl, I can live with that, thanks for your reply, gonna try this one
gr.
Amp
I found it: http://kanotix.com/Article181.htmlOriginally Posted by kirol
Compiz instead of Beryl, I can live with that, thanks for your reply, gonna try this one
gr.
Amp

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Hynix 8x 8GB DDR4 1Rx8 PC4-2400T Server Memory RDIMM HMA81GR7MFR8N-UH
$450.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99