-
cloop problem with knoppix 5.1
I have downloaded knoppix 5.1 cd, did the md5 checksum, but when I booted it from cd, it couldn't find
/cdrom/KNOPPIX/modules/cloop.ko. I tried the testcd cheat, but it doesn't give any message. I wound up in a very limited command-line shell. I looked up the file through Windows 2000 and found it. I was using 5.0 with no problem.
My machine is a no-name P4 with 256M ram, 1.6GHz, 40G hard-drive. I've tried it on both CD drives, a Sony CRX230E, and LG CRD-8521B.
Has anyone else had a problem with the cloop file under 5.1 ?
Similar Threads
-
By sand in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 09:51 PM
-
By lrathle in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By sabel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By Myrdhin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 02:54 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62