-
CDF Modem install
Hi.
I'm usin Knoppix 3.2 and I would like to use mie HCF Connexant Modem (Actually it is an Elsa 56k PCI modem but the chipset is teh connexant HCF) I would like to make it work on the CD Knoppix so I don't have to install Knoppix. I could certenly do that but i just don't want to. It sounds good to me to do that with a modified boot floppy. It would even be fine for me to remaster the Knoppix CD and then be abel to use my modem. The thing is the above diskription for HSF modems from Conexant doesn't seem to work. (i didn't try it due to teh above statement). I would be very happy for help.
Thenk you all.
Franklin
Similar Threads
-
By dephrak in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By hairyboglin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 12:34 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 08:51 PM
-
By zmiscikoski in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:07 AM
-
By Chris_Lewis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99