-
perl - ssh script to access remote Cisco router
I am using Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD that I have installed on a usb stick.
I am trying to write a perl script to access a cisco router using ssh2.
My intent is to login to the router, run a command, capture the output, and save the output for later processing on the Knoppix machine.
It appears that the ssh modules for perl do not exist on the 5.0.1 distribution.
So, I went looking for the program modules (.pm) elsewhere on the Internet but with no success.
Questions are:
1. Can I do ssh access with the existing perl provided with 5.0.1 Live CD?
2. Where can I get the necessary .pm files via the Internet?
3. Are the any dependencies or installation issues with .pm files from the Internet?
4. Does anyone have a sample perl script that does what I want to do?
Similar Threads
-
By johnrw in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:36 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:43 PM
-
By MGILB81 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 02:42 PM
-
By adamherb in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 09:18 PM
-
By bbrother in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99