-
Persistent and USB Key umount issues
Hi, I'm running 5.1 on an OCZ Mini-Kart 2GB USB key. It is working great. I have one issue left to solve. I created the persistent image using the script in the "penguin" menu. Persistence works.
When I shut down or reboot the system I see that /KNOPPIX.IMG and /dev/sda4 are synched and unmounted. However, upon boot it always says /dev/sda4 was not cleanly unmounted and fsck's it.
Regards,
Doug
EDIT....
I switched to Puppy OS. Please, no flames. I'm still a Knoppix fan!
Similar Threads
-
By pepene in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-21-2006, 04:18 PM
-
By Ming in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By alfredoj69 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 04:32 AM
-
By andy_perkins in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 06:29 PM
-
By Chris J in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99