-
I had the same problem. Not sure what you are trying to do with your system and Knoppix, but I got SystemRescueCd-x86-0.3.4to boot from the CD and find the SATA disks. http://www.sysresccd.org/
I did have to statically assign an address. I mostly use Knoppix for imaging and other maintenance/rescue tasks and SystemRescueCd has what I need.
Similar Threads
-
By whohelhee in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
-
By yosibeck in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By McBeastie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:45 AM
-
By Danmak in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 20
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:28 AM
-
By timjg in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 12:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 12.4" 256GB 12GB Gray Wi-Fi AMOLED Android
$580.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00