See if this post is of any use: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...452&highlight=
Good luck!
Why oh why do friends of mine who run Windows seem to have so many problems with viruses? Arrgghh: It's Micro$oft!
Anyway, once again I am trying to get a friend's PC up again and really need a live CD to run a virus scan. I was hoping that I could use Knoppix or maybe the BitDefender live CD but the virus postings on this forum seem to be a bit old and the BitDefender LiveCD no longer seems to be available (or am I wrong?).
Can anyone help me with this? Maybe with current information/tips? Are there tools that I can run (under Knoppix 5.01)? Or are there any Live CDs available to scan for viruses?
My friend's PC just produces a blue screen so the option that I am considering is to take the hard drive out of the case and scan it from another Windows PC. But a Live CD or doing something from Knoppix would be much more comfortable.
Many thanks,
Alan Searle.
See if this post is of any use: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...452&highlight=
Good luck!

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99