-
Newbie can't access Knoppix files
I downloaded knoppix 5.0.1 using bittorrent. I checked the md5, and burned the ISO to CD using ISO recorder. Everything seems fine.
When I insert the knoppix CD I have the folders/files: boot, knoppix, autorun, etc. I can open the folders. But I cannot open or access any of the files. If I try to open any of the text files using Notepad, I get a message "Cannot open the 'G:\..' file. Make sure a disk is in the drive you specified." This happened both times I burned the ISO, on both my systems. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By Paul Weinstock in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:52 PM
-
By swelp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 10:23 AM
-
By vosgym in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 05:06 AM
-
By stephen_w_simpson in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By Maverik in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 03:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99