-
Downloaded from Bittorrent and checked the md5. I burned the ISO twice- the second time on speed =2 (where 24 is max). When I put the CD in the drive in Windows, all the files and folders are visible- but I cannot access any of them. The Knoppix folder has files like "KNOPPIX-FAQ" and "KNOPPIX-FAQ-EN". When I try to open any of these text files under windows I get error saying they cannot be opened and to make sure a disk is in the drive specified. This happens on both my laptop and desktop.
I cannot figure out why this is happening. Anyone have any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By Paul Weinstock in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:52 PM
-
By swelp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 10:23 AM
-
By vosgym in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 05:06 AM
-
By stephen_w_simpson in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By Maverik in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 03:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras
$124.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Collection Or Lot Of Vintage Cables & Adapters Rockwell Hasp Security Dongle
$50.00

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00