-
Ethernet Configuration
So I take it that it should be possible to surf with an ethernet connection to my lan? How would I configure my ethernet card with the ip and dns settings? It's been a while since I have played around with Linux and I have gotten forgetful as to where I would enter this information.
When I attempted to change it asked for a password and I read that the password functions for root had been disabled. Is there way around this problem?
Finally, is it possible to save files to locations such as the floppy or your hard disk drive? I attempted to save to the HDD, and got a message saying it was locked.
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By Sartan4455 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 05:43 PM
-
By djief in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By Arabian in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By Bertje in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 10:16 AM
-
By Edgardo in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00