View Poll Results: Would you like to see a users guide geared for beginners / newbies / M$ users?
- Voters
- 19. You may not vote on this poll
-
USERS GUIDE: I want to make one but....
I want to make a Users Guide for KNOPPIX!
I will need a few things from other people. Namely:
1.) People to review and check accuracy / typos. And make suggestions to the flow and readability.
2.) People quite familiar with the inner workings of linux (KNOPPIX in particular).
3.) Some ideas on where the book should start and where to end. (Don't let the simplicity of that fool you. After all... This is a thing I would like to use to allow M$ users to become acquainted with Linux in general)
4.) Mabey even someone to help!
Mabey I'm not the most qualified person in the world but I don't see a full guide anywhere on the internet for knoppix. That said... I was primarily a M$ user up until M$ F&^*ed my computer and 4 mos. of work. I like Linux and understand the basic principals but I was frustrated by the lack of previous-M$-user oriented "break-in" instruction available. So I think I'll make my own. Any help is appreciated and welcome.
If you want to see some of my (crappier) writing style, see my topic in the general support section entitled:
[poll] Putting stuff on your M$ C: drive and the possible pitfalls
Similar Threads
-
By dmpop in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By kiko in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 06:07 AM
-
By bogl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 05:05 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By Raj in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00