-
error messages - CPI Warning and Kernel Panic mean what?
I have tried browsing forums, google etc but can't seem to find a relevant link.
I tried starting a computer that I cannot get to boot from windows cd(it was working fine for past few years, then just stopped booting up) from knoppix cd I created.
when I try "cheat code" knoppix vga=0 debug -b3 I get the error message CPI Warning (utdelete-037
: Large Reference Count (4001) in object dffd24fc [2060127]
when i try "cheat code" failsafe debug -b3 I get an error message which finishes <0> Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
Do you think this computer has a terminal problem?
any help appreciated
-
Junior Member
registered user
which knopppix version are u using???
tell me the hardware specs
-
knoppix 5.0.1
I can't remember the full spec of the computer I am afraid.
It was running windows XP home with sp2
can't remember the processor but think it was 1.2 GHz.
if you want to know other specifics just ask and i'll try to answer
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
-
boot: failsafe debug -b 3
See the letter b and the number 3 are separate.
-b is Emergency Mode
3 is init 3 text mode
hth & gl
dbl check here
-
Yes waka i input the space in - it was just when i was typing in the forum I missed the space
Similar Threads
-
By misterdj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2006, 02:13 PM
-
By shivakumara.madegowda in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2006, 11:54 AM
-
By nirupama in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2006, 06:32 AM
-
By Bones85 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By dinacre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00