I am configuring partimaged on Knoppix 5.1.1 and am having issues restoring an image. I put the users dummy, root, and partimag in /etc/partimaged/partimagedusers. I did a touch /etc/gshadow. I created the user dummy which I will be using to restore. I set the passwords for dummy, root, and partimag. I started partimage by typing partimaged. Now when I restore the first image it works fine with no problems. If I launch partimage again and do another restore I get the following error:
incorrect password or user not in partimagedusers file
Now what is weird is if I kill and start partimaged each time I do an image it will work fine with no problems.
Can anyone help me out here???

READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop
$299.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite A Series
$250.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00