I can login as root in the bash shell using the command su . I will try upgrading the distro and see if i can get into the sudoers list.
can you login as root in the KDE menus in administrator mode? or only in bash shell? Please let me know.
I can login as root in the bash shell using the command su . I will try upgrading the distro and see if i can get into the sudoers list.
can you login as root in the KDE menus in administrator mode? or only in bash shell? Please let me know.

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage 1988 LASER Compumate 2 - Your Take Along Office
$49.99
Toshiba TDP-S26 DLP Projector Vintage 2005 For Parts Does Not Power On
$24.99
vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36