-
Alright., Update.
I loaded Knoppix onto the hard drive using Knoppix-Install. I used the latest Knoppix-STD distro because, I like it.
Once I got it running, I booted the knoppix install on the pc where I installed it.
Next I put the hard drive back in the laptop and booted it. XDM (X) failed to launch. So I switched to root and ran XDM and it loaded the desktop. However, neither of the mice (touchpad or touch thingy) work. An externally connected USB also fails to work.
Display looks a bit ugly too, any info?
Thanks,
Louis
Similar Threads
-
By sowthpaw in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:20 PM
-
By pnoori in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 08:59 AM
-
By dirty30ex in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 01:05 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 09:05 PM
-
By Nthline in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer – Original Box – MATCHING SERIAL # – Untested
$199.00

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00

Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50