Hi
I am using Knoppix 5.1.1 in HDD. My problem is, each time I am triying to use my USB keydata, I get this error message:
How to deal with a such case?Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount(Error): wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda1
missing codepage or other error
In some cases useful info is found is syslog - try dmesg | tail or so
Please help!
Augustokat

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Casio PB-220 Personal Computer Vintage Black with Original Hard Case
$168.83
Compaq Presario 5BW284: Intel Pentium III, 40GB HD, 256MB Ram [Windows 98SE]
$169.99
Vintage Collector Gold Cap chip board (ME)
$300.00
Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather Business Tote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$149.00
Sylvania Smartbook SYNET07526 7" Netbook WIN CE Notebook Computer Boxed Vintage
$33.77
Vintage Gold Cap chip collector board (ME)
$200.00
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88