-
Multimedia
Hi all
I am new in Linux, I manage to install Knoppix 5.1.1 in my HDD and it works well...But as far as the video concerned, I've tried to play my dvd clip with KAFFEINE and this program is asking me WIN32 CODECS-ALL for Linux.How can I get it and how to install it in knoppix 5.1?
Can anyone help me?
Augustokat
Similar Threads
-
By handshakeit in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 09:18 PM
-
By tommydl in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 01:33 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:04 PM
-
By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:35 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P4000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$137.56

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99