Just wondering if anyone know of any tutorial, how-to guide, etc. for installing either Firefox LiveCD or MorphixLiveKiosk onto a hard drive? I tried searching Google but I wasn't able to find anything helpful.
TIA,
Richard
Just wondering if anyone know of any tutorial, how-to guide, etc. for installing either Firefox LiveCD or MorphixLiveKiosk onto a hard drive? I tried searching Google but I wasn't able to find anything helpful.
TIA,
Richard

π Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12Γ Gigabit PoE+ β’ 2Γ 10G SFP+ Compact Switch β‘
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99