-
does anyone know how to disable eth1 and eth2 when booting.
Hi all,
I am trying to use knoppix live cd on my dell latitude d505 laptop. When i am loading from dvd it allways hangs on the ethernet ports. I only have one ethernet port on my laptop but knoppix finds eth0, eth1, and eth2. Knoppix responds with "backgrounding" when booting.I would like to disable eth1 and 2 at boot but dont know how to do this, I tried "knoppix noeth1 noeth2" with no avail.
Has anyone encountered this problem? Have any suggestions please let me know.
I looked around the forums and faqs but didn't find anything, the forums are large so I may have overlooked this info, if I did please point me in the right direction.
thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By R. Henze in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:17 AM
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2006, 03:02 AM
-
By AugustQ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 03:28 PM
-
By gjhicks in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By HAiRYANiMAL in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 01:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99