I have used a similar cirrus logic card and had to use:
knoppix screen=800x600 vga=normal xmodule=vesa
then I could run at 800x600 in 16 bit color.
HTH
rock
I am trying to get my screen to 800x600 but with no luck
I am using cheat codes vga=normal xserver=XF86_SVGA xvrefresh=60 screen 800x600 but all I get is 640x480 (Letterbox!)
I have a Cirrus Logic 5446 and a AOC CM335 monitor,I have made adjustments in the control panel but I still get Letterbox mode
I run Windows (uhhgggg!!) in 800x600 no problem what am I doing wrong ?
frustrated D.Templer![]()
I have used a similar cirrus logic card and had to use:
knoppix screen=800x600 vga=normal xmodule=vesa
then I could run at 800x600 in 16 bit color.
HTH
rock

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39