-
NX 'session startup failed'
Hi all,
I have Knoppix 5.1 running, and NX Server , but I cannot establish an NX session. I am running NX client 2.1.0-11 on Windows XP. Here's what happens:
1) I can start NX server (using default keys)
2) I can connect successfully with the client from my windows machine
3) I can authenticate successfully
4) Then I always get the message "Session startup failed."
From the Details window, I don't see any messages that might explain what the problem is. Everything seems to go fine until:
NX> 504 Session startup failed.
NX> 1004 Error: nxagent failed to start with: Unrecognized option: 1
NX> 105 /usr/lib/nx/nxserver: line 891: 4516 Terminated ( sleep $AGENT_STARTUP_TIMEOUT; exit 1 )
NX> 1001 Bye.
Killed by signal 15.
Can anyone suggest any tips?
Thanks!!
Dennis Thompson
-
Junior Member
registered user
Similar problem for me. Knoppix 5.1.1. NX client version 2.1.0-16 on XP SP2:
After the "Authentication completed" message, I get "Connection timeout". Clicking "Details" shows the log, which ends with:
Code:
NX> 105 startsession --link="adsl" --backingstore="1" --nodelay="1" --cache="8M" --images="32M" --media="0" --session="knoppix-208" --type="unix-kde" --cookie="******" --geometry="fullscreen" --kbtype="pc102/fr_CH" --screeninfo="1024x738x32+render"
NX> 1000 NXNODE - Version 1.4.0-45-SVN OS (GPL)
NX> 700 Session id: Knoppix-1000-B7895CB8C5691116B2A5D51A4CEEF250
NX> 705 Session display: 1000
NX> 703 Session type: unix-kde
NX> 701 Proxy cookie: 4c4ca0991571f846903cabf54f4a3deb
NX> 702 Proxy IP: 192.168.1.57
NX> 706 Agent cookie: 4c957089292551ec9d7adf2c0dac4d8e
NX> 704 Session cache: unix-kde
NX> 707 SSL tunneling: 0
/usr/lib/nx/nxserver: line 891: 4192 Terminated ( sleep $AGENT_STARTUP_TIMEOUT; exit 1 )
NX> 105 NX> 504 Session startup failed.
NX> 1004 Error: nxagent failed to start with: Unrecognized option: 1
NX> 1001 Bye.
Killed by signal 15.
Similar Threads
-
By camorri in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 06:57 PM
-
By markley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:33 AM
-
By holdman in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-18-2006, 08:56 PM
-
By pixturesk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 11:56 PM
-
By Hunter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 2a 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 5850U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$345.00