-
Newbie seeks help with printer
Hi. Can someone help me with idiot-proof instructions for making my Epson Stylus D78 work with Knoppix 5.0.1, please? I seem to need to obtain a driver, at least according to http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_pr...son-Stylus_D78, but the link they provide doesn't seem to point anywhere, so I'm a bit stuck. I've read the destructions but I'm a complete Linux and Knoppix newbie, so please assume I don't have any background knowledge at all.
Similar Threads
-
By theehman in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:17 PM
-
By user unknown in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By vinit in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 12:32 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00