knoppix 5.1.1
I added busybox to /static, tried to use it in linuxrc during booting, but it can't find busybox at all, I don't know why.
I did the same thing to knoppix 5.0 and it works well.
is there any big change in vmlinuz or minirt.gz in 5.1.1?
knoppix 5.1.1
I added busybox to /static, tried to use it in linuxrc during booting, but it can't find busybox at all, I don't know why.
I did the same thing to knoppix 5.0 and it works well.
is there any big change in vmlinuz or minirt.gz in 5.1.1?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 Laptop to Desktop Memory Adapter Card SO-DIMM To PC DIMM Lot
$92.59
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00