I'm not sure if this worthwhile to others, but I'll post it anyway. My WiFi adapter (Motorola WPIC810C PCI, Broadcom 4306 chipset) is working fine under 5.1.1. I had to script the boot seq for it (to explicitly load the firmware and NDISWRAPPER), but what the hell. However, 5.1.1 seems to change the device name w/ each boot. This time (as I type), it's eth1, but the next time it'll probably be eth0. For the record, this PC is a WiFi-Ethernet router, so it does have two live networking devices.
No great tragedy or inconvenience, but probably worth noting for the future....
PS: Something else strange, which only happens w/ this distro is:
doesn't work from the startup script ! No error msg, just doesn't work. As soon as I manually type this line, WiFi is operational, otherwise only the 1st char of the ESSID is passed from the cmd-line. Truly strange....iwconfig eth1 essid "MyLocalSSID"

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39
HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
CISCO UCS-MR-X64G2RW SK hynix 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 2R X4 RAM HMAA8GR7CJR4N-XN
$840.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50