I would assume it could be possible...
I seem to remember a version of knoppix made to run on the Xbox...
Good Luck
-Justin
One Mynds Eye
is this possible to port it because the avialible linux takes up to much space. we would need boot loader also. do any of you here have ps3?
I would assume it could be possible...
I seem to remember a version of knoppix made to run on the Xbox...
Good Luck
-Justin
One Mynds Eye
Trying to otheros.bl it to auto start live and it isnt booting upPlease need help. :P
Knoppix is an X86 build IIRC. There would need to be a specific PPC (Power PC) or Cell Processor build to boot under the PS3.Originally Posted by Phantom187
It would, however, be a VERY INTERESTING Live CD or DVD or BD-DVD to have!![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function.
$42.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99
Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00