I would assume it could be possible...
I seem to remember a version of knoppix made to run on the Xbox...
Good Luck
-Justin
One Mynds Eye
is this possible to port it because the avialible linux takes up to much space. we would need boot loader also. do any of you here have ps3?
I would assume it could be possible...
I seem to remember a version of knoppix made to run on the Xbox...
Good Luck
-Justin
One Mynds Eye
Trying to otheros.bl it to auto start live and it isnt booting upPlease need help. :P
Knoppix is an X86 build IIRC. There would need to be a specific PPC (Power PC) or Cell Processor build to boot under the PS3.Originally Posted by Phantom187
It would, however, be a VERY INTERESTING Live CD or DVD or BD-DVD to have!![]()

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
1986-88 Antic Atari / Analog Computing Magazines Computer vtg LOT Collection 80s
$45.49
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00