openssl: Cannot Get Private Key from Cert Created
ca.config unable to load CA private key 2124:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start lineem_lib.c:662:Expecting: ANY PRIVATE KEY
I get the above error when I try to use the CA.pl program to sign a new cert request that i created. Previously I used the same program to successfully generate a CA root cert and private key. I checked all files under DemoCA directory and these two files are created oK>
Openssl installed version is 0.9.8c 05 Sep 2006
Any suggestions!
Thank in advance

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM010G 10TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e/4Kn HDD
$199.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
ST16000NM002G Seagate Exos X16 16TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 512e/4Kn 3.5” HDD
$295.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99