-
Junior Member
registered user
paradocs
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:41 am
Hi Francesca,
I like running KNOPPIX from the CD.
I tried the USB sticks but had some problems and
gave up using them for now.
I don't know why knoppix3.3 would be so differnt
but I find that it does give a differnt number to my
second usb CDRW device. I backup and restore files
to and from a second CDRW.
how do you mount your usb cdrw? Does K3b recognizes it automatically?
Similar Threads
-
By cleary in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 06:28 PM
-
By tommy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:37 AM
-
By cowmamba in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By hadrien001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 07:30 PM
-
By Sucker in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 5.2 GHz - Socket AM5 120W
$399.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99