-
Cant install programs...Root Password?
I'm basically using knopix as my operating system for the time being untill I buy my new PC. I've been trying to figure out how to download some of the old programs I use like quick time, AIM, Micromedia flashplayer, and some other stuff. But because I don't have the root password I can't install anything. Can anyone help me?
Similar Threads
-
By colinjack in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2005, 12:05 AM
-
By MRNOCHE in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 11:56 PM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By Ziandabo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 08:01 AM
-
By jvila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00