-
Windows "Stand By" problem
I ran Knoppix 3.8 on my computer, and it worked fine. When I went back to Windows, I could not put my computer into stand by and it seemed to be significantly slower starting up and shutting down (without Knoppix). I restarted it. I looked in help. I have looked in my computer's BIOS. I have tried everything and running Knoppix was the only real thing that I did on my computer that day, so I'm pretty sure that the problem was caused by Knoppix. Please help!
Similar Threads
-
By rharazin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
-
By soldstatic in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2006, 03:17 PM
-
By OP4Latino in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-08-2005, 03:32 AM
-
By locutus in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 06:38 AM
-
By ruymbeke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 06:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01