I use a USB wireless network card: Linksys WUSB54G version 4.
Can't get it work...![]()
I have a HP nc4010 just booted with KNOPPIX for the first time so i am completely new to all this.
In wireless network programs my card shows up as ath0 but i cannot turn it on as the button i would normally use in windows doesnt work, how do i turn my card on? Its an HP w400 a/b/g running atheros chip, do i need a driver or something?
Please help guys!
I use a USB wireless network card: Linksys WUSB54G version 4.
Can't get it work...![]()
OK, let me give this a try:
1. Boot computer as windows, download the driver for your USB adapter and put it in C:
2. boot knoppix and start ndiswrapper (under knoppix /Internet Setup? -- sorry I'm not looking at it right now, just from memory) - find driver on hard drive (.inf file, I think) and select
3. When it has successfully loaded driver, open wavelanconfigure? (same menu) and setup.
4. Now open up Network Card Setup? (same menu)
5. Will look like wavelanconfig setup, but it sends out a signal at the end?
6. Now the internet should be up... maybe.
Only downfall... your settings will not save on reboot even if you save persisten home.

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08