-
Sharing between winXP and knoppix
I'm going to install Knoppix on my computer this weekend, set up all the partitions and what not. I have a Lexmark printer, which really sucks, so I have to keep XP on my computer I need info about file sharing between the 2 systems: I've read about creating a drive for Linux, drive for WinXP, swap drive, boot drive, and another one in Fat32 that both XP and Linux can read. It wasn't spacific to Knoppix and I can't remember where I got the instructions on how to configure the files so that Knoppix and WinXP will read and write to the Fat32 partition. Can someone please tell me how to configure things?
Similar Threads
-
By cishpix in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-11-2006, 03:28 AM
-
By wolfgang-s in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 01:02 AM
-
By tomtool in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By iisatrini in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
-
By pfb in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00