-
Dual Boot Win XP and Knoppix 5.1
OK I have windows XP installed on my hard drive, there are partitions made for ext3 and the swap. I boot the knoppix live cd and open terminal and type: knoppix-installer
I set up the config and all that and for some reason after it copies files and tries to install. it says that it cannot copy files to a location because the directory does not exsist. I do not understand what I am doing wrong if someone could fill me in that would be great. Or can give me a step by step install dual boot since I'm kinda new to this.
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By Phantom69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By simmons71 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:21 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00