I think you should take a look this file /etc/inittab
Good luck.
Is there any way to disable or password protect the root shell. Currently I have it set up to require a password to su root. Even with this if i open root shell it does not require a password. Any help would be appreciated.
I think you should take a look this file /etc/inittab
Good luck.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
2x Samsung 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 SODIMM RAM 260-Pin Laptop RAM
$132.16
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM88-NG-1 RAM IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab A11+
$119.49
Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
USB C Type C to USB A Cable 5A Fast Charging Cable Data Cord For Huawei Samsung
$4.99
8/10 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro SM-T638 128GB, Wi-Fi 5G Unlocked 10.1 BLACK
$339.00