You might try ndiswrapper. I haven't really used it myself, but as long as you have the (windows) driver files for the device, it should work.
Hello I have installed knoppix I want to know how t intall and configure a sitecom Wireless Network USB Adapter 54G WL-113_002 thanx
You might try ndiswrapper. I haven't really used it myself, but as long as you have the (windows) driver files for the device, it should work.

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 11
$1595.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core I9-14900K 14th Gen Unlocked Desktop Processor LGA1700
$395.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99