You might try ndiswrapper. I haven't really used it myself, but as long as you have the (windows) driver files for the device, it should work.
Hello I have installed knoppix I want to know how t intall and configure a sitecom Wireless Network USB Adapter 54G WL-113_002 thanx
You might try ndiswrapper. I haven't really used it myself, but as long as you have the (windows) driver files for the device, it should work.

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz DIMM ECC 288-pin
$55.00
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
16GB of Samsung (8GB x 2) DDR5 M378A2K43CB1 UDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin Unbuffered
$185.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Ventura Technology Group 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 UDIMM PC3-12800U 240-Pin
$65.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
Kingston KF432S20IBK2/32 FURY Impact 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MT/s CL20 Laptop Memory
$150.00
Kingston 32GB DDR4-3200MHz DIMM RAM KTH-PL432D8P/16G (2X16GB STICKS) sku 0055
$179.00