You might try ndiswrapper. I haven't really used it myself, but as long as you have the (windows) driver files for the device, it should work.
Hello I have installed knoppix I want to know how t intall and configure a sitecom Wireless Network USB Adapter 54G WL-113_002 thanx
You might try ndiswrapper. I haven't really used it myself, but as long as you have the (windows) driver files for the device, it should work.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
$99.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP VoIP Phones w/ Handsets & Stands
$199.00
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Yealink Prime Business Phone T54WB
$70.00