-
rdesktop bootCD
I'm remastering a Knoppix 5.1.1 CD to boot straight to Rdesktop, without any user interaction, I got it to work but there is one thing that I'm having trouble figuring out:
I edited this line to isolinux.cfg:
APPEND ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init lang=us apm=power-off vga=791 initrd=minirt24.gz nomce quiet BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix
and added:
APPEND ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init lang=us apm=power-off vga=791 initrd=minirt24.gz nomce quiet desktop=rdp rdp_host=xxx.xxx.xx.x BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix
the problem here is that rdesktop does not start in full screen, and I tried to put -f in this line in several different positions, but without any success.
I also added a file called desktop to /etc/sysconfig with a single line containing: DESKTOP="rdp -f"
What am I doing wrong? any clues?
Is there any other config files that I need to edit so rdesktop starts in full screen mode?
Thank you!
Similar Threads
-
By Sarah James in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
-
By star in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-24-2004, 03:10 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-16-2003, 07:58 PM
-
By sylvio in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 07:11 PM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20