-
Problem with locales
Before everything, I ask for to excuses for my poor English.
I am creating new distro and I configured locales correctly. I removed all other and I installed only the Brazilian Portuguese.
I run "dpkg-reconfigure locales". Root is configurated:
LANG=pt_BR
LANGUAGE=pt_BR
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR"
LC_TIME="pt_BR"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR"
LC_PAPER="pt_BR"
LC_NAME="pt_BR"
LC_ADDRESS="pt_BR"
LC_TELEPHONE="pt_BR"
LC_MEASUREMENT="pt_BR"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="pt_BR"
LC_ALL=pt_BR
But, when i create a new user, the language is configured to DE
LANG=pt_BR
LANGUAGE=de
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR"
LC_TIME="pt_BR"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR"
LC_PAPER="pt_BR"
LC_NAME="pt_BR"
LC_ADDRESS="pt_BR"
LC_TELEPHONE="pt_BR"
LC_MEASUREMENT="pt_BR"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="pt_BR"
LC_ALL=pt_BR
Somebody can help me?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:17 PM
-
By mschievano in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 05:21 PM
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:21 AM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2003, 05:44 AM
-
By walla123ms in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00