-
How to recover the .iso file from a CD ?
I am sorry for this stupid question. I have tried Google for an hour, but lack of keywords failed to bring up any reasonable hint.
What I have done, is downloading KNOPPIX 5.1.1 and burnt it. It boots; everything okay. Now I need the .iso file back in order to share it. I think I read this before, but have a blackout. Of course, I could go through the whole process of remastering, but that's not what I want. Just insert the CD and extract bit by bit.
I have already tried on the level of bits and Bytes:
dd if=/dev/scd0 of=KNOPPIX.iso
cat /dev/scd0 > KNOPPIX.iso
730083328, 730148864 are the file sizes and none has the correct MD5-sum.
Thanks for any suggestion,
Uwe
Similar Threads
-
By Plala in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
-
By Israel in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-21-2005, 07:51 PM
-
By lalahunt1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 06:58 AM
-
By craigw79 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By dreday202 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00